Tuesday 2 August 2022

Home life

Got what I needed done with the document & it was fairly straightforward.  

Managed to send sensible minutes from the meeting, & uncommunicative guy turned up with his update.  

Got most of a chore of a task done, ready to  complete tomorrow.

Got my 10,000 steps.  Being in work really helps with that, & I enjoy the company of the workmates who were in.  Favourite workmate is still intending on joining us for lunch when he switches dept.

That I've installed the sims again and am enjoying playing it.  That it remembered my password and husband helped with the install.   Also gave him the chance to tell me about his strategy  - he's getting chatty these days.  And he was talking to me at a sensible time (early evening).

That i got accepted into the gaming group in time for tomorrow's session, & I know which carpark to use, one that's easy to get to and free.   And I know to hold firm and turn right out of the carpark when I come to leave.  Is in a reasonably close town and I can manage the travel on a Wed.  Am excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment