Friday 19 August 2022

Doctor

Very thankful to have registered with a doctor here.  That I got an appointment today, called in at the woods, & made it on time.  That I took a book & was enjoying reading it.  

The doctor has seen me enough times to know I was really off form today, & made the conversation easy.  He agreed to up the dose of my current medication, & has started me on a new one.  The drive was easy, & I got straight out of the turnings. Thank you parking angel.

That I had a nice chat with my boss, & we have a plan for next week.  Also got to chat with mentor buddy for the first time in ages, he's refreshingly easy to deal with.

Husband ordered dinner for me, & chose well (as usual).  Very thankful for husband, sweet & caring.

Also his friend is visiting next weekend so we're going out for dinner, & husband booked the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment