Friday 5 August 2022

Timings

Thankful we got my document approved today.  That it was done early enough in the day, & the boss cancelled our meeting so I got to finish early - which I needed.

That there's a bus to the airport & husband agreed to catch it, & I got him to the bus stop in time, even after we turned back the first time to collect something he'd forgotten.  That he gets in at a more reasonable time tomorrow than he first told me & I'm thinking I'll be fine to collect him.
That the tesco delivery came just as we were thinking about leaving (which was a relief cos I'd forgotten about it)

That I felt better after resting up for the evening, & we had easy oven bake items in the freezer.  Also enjoyed the hot chocolate, glad we have instant so I didn't need to clear the velvetiser.

That I enjoyed the tarot reading I took, & it was an interesting write up & I had plenty to say.  Happy to not struggle with reaching the word count for a change.  Also that there's someone I'm chatting with on the tarot course, & that's encouraged me to do the course & I'm finding that interesting & thought provoking.

That the house bidding is still within our budget.




No comments:

Post a Comment