Tuesday 9 August 2022

Ice-cream

Glad I went to lunch with intern - the others were ridiculously late.  At least we got a table and they arrived just before we left.

Also thankful for the free ice-cream, & that I have a desk where I could leave it.

For getting the complicated instrument in progress and the help guy was available when needed - both of them.  And workmate raised the facilities ticket for me.

The next set are on their way, & the others are happy to use the tracker.  Looks like that's the push other guy needed to use it.

Thankful husband had tea started when I came home and there was time enough to lie down before it was ready.  That it 6pm when I looked at my watch - the time he said it'd be ready and we got it before it was too burnt to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment