Wednesday 31 August 2022

Getting out

Thankful for being able to get up when I can't sleep & sit in the other room & read or stitch, & then for falling asleep again later.  That it doesn't really matter what time I go to bed or get up.

That I was awake for counselling & it's changed again.  We're still exploring but in a less threatening way.   & that talking about being out in the woods reminded me to go.  That a friend was available to join me & we had a pleasant afternoon.  Also happy to arrive early & find a throne to sit & stitch on, glad I took the stitching, & the big water bottle.  Also glad I chose not to stay for a cuppa & so got home in time to each with husband before his meeting so we could go to gaming.  That I had a little nap & woke in time for the drive & we got there on time.  People are excited about the house for me.

For enjoying the games & the club, & the host has suggested we can play outside of the club too so we can make plans for that.

Glad I started the new cross stitch, thankful friend sent it.  

For husband making me hot chocolate & looking after me, that I am well treated.

Thankful for my 4 day week & Wednesdays off, for counselling, & gaming & the chance to rest & recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment