Saturday 27 August 2022

Rest & recovery

Glad for naps & the freedom to do as I please. No plans or obligations today.  Remembered to get the washing in once it was dry, & putting the next load in and out.

That I managed to get my credit check done & bank statements downloaded for the mortgage application.  Husband helped me with revolut, & I should be able to get that soon too.  

For the next house listing still being online & so we have access to room sizes & have a link to send friends.  That it's exciting!

That husband also helped me figure out the spreadsheet & it's easier to use now.  That I managed to get done what I wanted workwise & make up the hours from the week - & finish the methods that I couldn't face during the week.

That I am calmer now, the medication's working, & husband being sweet & patient with me.  That being grumpy at husband is a sure sign that I'm not ok & I recognise that & can deal with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment