Tuesday 23 August 2022

House

Thankful was listening when agent told us about the house, & that we got a viewing. Offer is accepted & paperwork is underway.  Glad husband likes it too, more than the one we were looking at before.

That working late yesterday let me have a lie-in today when I needed it.  & that I have the flexibility to do so.  That can leave work whenever & was home in time for a nap.  Did as much as I reasonably could today before getting stuck on everything.

For husband remembering to ask if I wanted anything as he did the online shop.  Thankful we get home delivery here, & will at new house.  That he remembered to ask what I wanted for dinner which was good because it wasn't what he was thinking.

That I got to speak to a contact on her last day, & lunch was interesting with different people.  Have the chance to be friendly with a colleague in another dept so she won't be eating alone.  Also, people have been chattier lately, & someone else is going to lend me books.

That someone I was looking for on linkedin found me & saved me the bother.  The job in the team is now being advertised.

Reinforced a boundary with a friend and am proud of myself.

Got to speak to the boss in person since we were in the office together, & managed to get that progressed too.  Thankful for my boss & my team. That I had a word with someone in passing & got the info I needed that her colleagues hadn't included me on.  That I was seen to do my bit.

Thankful to be feeling better, that the tablets are working.  Small mood wobble at work, & I know I need to work on my resilience to feeling criticised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment