Wednesday 17 August 2022

Gaming

Thankful for my day off.  That I have the freedom to log on if I wish and just do what I can. 

That a friend invited me out, and a nap after counselling had me ok enough to go out.  Glad I took a book to read, and that parking was OK.  Loads more was open than previous times I went and it was a good walk and chat. 

Pleased with myself for grabbing juice instead of hot chocolate, and that we got a table and the weather was good for us.  That I got home safely and perked up after another nap which got us to gaming and back.

Happy I found the gaming group and braved going, & that husband comes with me too.  That we were there early enough to join the main game. 

For husband making life easy, that he's easy going and sorts out the decisions so I don't have to.  That he came back to bed so I got an extra cuddle today.

The thing I was wondering about dropping out of in Saturday is cancelled, husband being in work means I have a 12 o'clock lunch friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment