Sunday 31 July 2022

Sun(flowers)

Thankful husband offered to come with me, & we had a pleasant chat as we strolled through the sunflower field.  I got a few photos to send to friends.  That it started the conversation about growing flowers / gardening in our new house (when we get one).  That it was easy to find & the road was empty when we came to pull out.

For the compost bins (& bags) we got from work & we are getting better with our waste streams.  That husband is accepting I won't be getting take away with him so often (esp if he's getting a burger) & that he remembers to ask rather than automatically ordering me something.  That I enjoyed the veggie burger & have some idea for making my own now.  That we got the new oven & it works well.  For the agency being quick to respond, & that we have a nice place to live.

For friends to chat with during the day, courses to do, hobbies to enjoy, books to read, the library & subscription services we have access to.

Thankful too for a friend who's going to keep an eye out at the rock & gem fair for me next weekend.

That I got the weeds cut down in the back, & they all fit into the compost bin.



No comments:

Post a Comment