Monday 22 August 2022

Progress

Remembered to take my tablet, & was still able to get up at a reasonable time.

Boss checked in once he noticed me online this morning.  I'm feeling much better now (tonight) & calmer about the work stuff.  Had a good day at work.  The first wave of things has magically come to completion, & the boss must've done his bit getting the others lined up to do stuff.

Also figured out how to use the new system, so should be ok for that tomorrow.  Gave the projects a final glance - glad I did because there are still a few corrections that need done.  Remembered to route the document I was supposed to take care of last week.  & worked a bit late to get things progressed in the morning while I have a lie-in.  Found a yoga video I like, & 

Had lunch with the others at 12 which was fun, & they had wedges = my favourite.  Also there wasn't a walk which I was relieved about because I still had my heavy boots on.

Got the urgent thing as done as I can for now, & finished reviewing something else that's fairly high priority.  & finally remembered to put a measuring tape in my bag.

Got to the house at a good time & husband is very interested in it.  Thank you universe & manifestation crystal.  Glad I was paying attention when she first mentioned it (husband missed it).  Feeling hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment