Saturday 20 August 2022

Woods

Thankful the walk went well, nice people & pleasant chats.  The weather was good, & I got there just as the first attendee did.

That I got straight out onto the main road, & managed the trip home.  That I remembered the letters & dropped them off.

For husband having lunch ready, & I remembered the chicken from yesterday.  That I got a parking space in the carpark I wanted, collected my library books & met him at the stall as we were both heading to the car.

For having enough tablets left to cover me til the order comes into the chemist on Monday, & I got plenty of steps because of this morning's walk.

Husband doing weights with me, & helping me be more consistent.  & that typing here has reminder me to add them to the tracker.

Have confirmed meeting friend tomorrow, looking forward to it.  Then can start the new tablets tomorrow.

That I feel better than I did yesterday,  still shaky enough to know the new meds are necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment