Saturday 13 August 2022

Parking angel

Thankful to be up and ready for the shop when it opened. That there was a space right outside the shop I wanted and it was easy to reverse in.  The van next to me had gone by the time we came to leave so i had a clear view. 

Also managed a quick trip to the health food store while husband went for peanuts - & he found some samosas which he said were gorgeous - & bought more on his way back past.

For being able to park by the market & remembering to pay & display.  First time I've seen a traffic warden here so I know they exist. 

That I remembered curtains when we got in so we went straight back out and it was easy to pull put out at the main road.  Curtains the right size were on offer.

That husband got new washing line and I threw the hateful old one out.  That I enjoyed being out barefoot on the grass while I hung the clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment