Friday 12 August 2022

Work

Thankful I got to speak with my boss.  That he's approachable and makes time for us and I feel better after speaking with him.

That the others are easy to get on with in a work sense and in general I like the team I'm in.  For the sister team and that there's usually someone around for lunch.  And I could sit with the wider team.  Thankful restrictions are lifted and we have the big tables and social seating in the canteen.  

That the injections went smoothly and workmate was able to come over and help.  Also he got some inside view of that dept.

For my sweet ever fabulous husband taking care of me.

For aircon in the car.  For having a good, reliable car and being able to afford servicing and repairs.  That I can drive and have a short commute.

No comments:

Post a Comment