Wednesday 3 August 2022

Social

Thankful the nearby gaming popped up on my feed and that I braved signing up and going.  That the carpark and the venue are easy to find and I arrived bang on.  It's a good venue & we got left alone outside - next week I can be a bit earlier and get a drink.  Maybe husband will come too.  Otherwise it's friendly enough & close enough for me to go on my own.  Better than the previous ones in the UK. 

That the car is reliable and good for journeys and comfortable.

For husband feeding me & I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.  That the chicken pakora was really nice & battered chicken as I expected.

That i'm enjoying the sims again.

Books arrived from friend and i'm enjoying reading them.  Husband pais my customs charge & that book has arrived now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment