Thursday 11 August 2022

Care

Thankful the boss took the time to check-in with me.  That he's appreciative of what I do.  And that he stated again that I can disappear whenever - just let him know.

That the office is cool and I was happy enough in my work sweatshirt.  That we sat inside at lunch where it was pleasant.  For a workmate going early so we didn't have to wait for the others.

That husband cooks for me, & makes the effort to provide tasty, healthy food - with things I like.  Even though it was hot he still cooked.  

The port in the other lab was ready and I flew through the setup - thankful the support guy was ready and instantly did what he needed to.  Someone is in tomorrow to take care of the next part with me and there's the opportunity to get another system finished.

That I did my bit as far as the other stuff goes, & I have passed it back.  Also gives me a concrete example to say to the boss.

Had a few good exchanges with friends tonight.  Plans to meet a friend over the weekend.  Thankful one sent me to bed, & a second suggested it.  That husband got the waterflosser - he does his research.  And that he looks after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment