Friday 26 August 2022

Friends

Thankful workmate is putting through an award for someone who's been really helpful to me.  & for all the help both have given me.
That I made some progress today, & at least I have a plan for next week, & still the option to work (or not) over the weekend to make time back.  That we made it to the leaving chat, & I enjoyed my cake, & got to say bye to intern.

That the fruit was restocked & so I got a pear that I enjoyed.  For there being things on the menu tonight that I enjoyed, & it was a nice experience eating out.  Also that the mortgage appointment went well, & we have a decent idea of how to split between fixed & variable rates.

We found a film for us all to watch, & I managed to pick up my crochet again, & cleared the chair to sit on.

Excited about house, & getting a new sofa etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment