Thursday 25 August 2022

house

Thankful I made progress at work & got the urgent thing as done as I can, & tomorrow it's not my problem.

That we got to the solicitors in good time, & she was friendly & helpful.  That we managed to speak to the guy in the bank too & we're getting a new mortgage application started that I can go on - & we got an appointment for tomorrow.  Thankful too that I got to the car without being ticketed.

That husband did weights with me, & we have the room nearly ready for friend.

That I did yoga, for finding reasonable videos on youtube, & being able to follow them.  For being motivated enough to do some exercise and in good enough shape to be able to move around & lift weights.  That I have access to what I need.  & can drop in & out of Pilates as I like.

That we talk about important decisions, & it's calm & drama free.

That the extra tablet meant missing my usual one yesterday has no ill effect today.

That I have time & flexibility to decide whether to make time up or put in holiday or unpaid leave.

Excited about the house & the solicitor addressed our concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment