Sunday 28 August 2022

Support

Thankful for having access to doctor and medicine & other healthcare resources.

That husband came to the woods with me & we had an enjoyable walk & chat.  That I saw the cafe was open & we checked it out - made it in time for breakfast which was ok, it was dry the whole time & pleasant sat outside.

That there was plenty of parking, & the road was clear as I wanted to pull out.  Also that I got fuel easily on the way.

That he set up the scanner & scanned the pattern I wanted & emailed it to me & it looks ok.

That I enjoyed the next tarot exercise & getting more familiar with it.  Had an interesting chat with friend, & survived it without being questioned.

That husband preps fruit for me, & stayed for an extra episode.  

Also that we do weights together, & I did better than expected.


No comments:

Post a Comment