Monday 15 August 2022

Work

Thankful that a colleague came over to the other dept with me, to carry the heavy stuff & to let me in. & that he offered to come back & help.  That we got on OK today, & he sat with me long enough for me to pull myself round a bit.

That I noticed my mistakes and corrected them, & by the end of the day all the paperwork was in order.  And that I had a suitable place to request help and someone provided the link I needed, & managed to get access to a working printer.

Several people stopped to talk to me today & we had friendly exchanges about hair.

It was dry as I was walking around to / from car & lunch.  That the curry at lunch was nice and we stayed chatting instead of the walk I was going to drop out of.

That the other guy whose help I needed was available and I'm mostly sorted.  That I'd done everything correctly = big phew!  & an idea paid off so we have a work around for out urgent thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment