Wednesday 24 August 2022

Outings

Thankful for husband working from home & not wanting a lift.  That counselling was light.

For finally getting out & mowing the lawn, & the cuttings all fitting in the compost bin & it staying dry while I mowed.   For being inspired to go to the sensory gardens & really enjoying it, cool new mosaics to see.

Husband remembering his appointment just in time, & going to the local gardens meant I was home to take him.  That we got there on time, & the take away there meant I got to eat in time to make gaming.

Glad I went to gaming, am enjoying the group & the games.  Also that I took a hoodie for when it got cooler, & got back to the car & home ok.

That husband paused his game to talk with me.

For being able to drive, & braving new things so I know where to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment