Tuesday 30 August 2022

Stitching

Thankful for my crystals, for the joy and comfort they bring me & the friends I have made through them.  That there is crystal shopping to look forward to on the weekend, & I'm excited about the house & my room!

For phoning a friend just as she was thinking of me.  Glad to have that kind of connection.  That there are people who care about me & I can turn to when I need.  For the friendship I've enjoyed & been shown.

That I had a good day at work, & an enjoyable walk with a team mate.  That we made good progress and are nearly ready to complete this week's work - phew, & I think that realisation has really helped me too.

That I took time for myself this morning & am sure that set me up for a good day.  To friend for sending me the cross stitch kit & having time to indulge.

Being able to escape into the lab from the noisy office & hateful chair, & that when I go back into work there should be chairs free.

For husband taking care of dinner, & bringing me hot chocolate.  That we have ice-cream in the freezer so I can have a few bites when I get in after a hot car ride home.

For entertainment, & hobbies & ways to enjoy myself.  That husband stayed a few extra mins in bed so I could snuggle in.  That I can laugh off friend's annoying comment that I need a hobby, I have plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment