Thursday 1 September 2022

Recovery

Thankful to be able to have a lie-in, & that everything that needed done today got done.
That husband could stay home in the morning so I could be left to my bad mood.  Got to work with mentor buddy again which is enjoyable & straightforward.  Team meeting was a laugh.

Was in a better mood when we headed to work, & I got my scanning done & my document progressed.  Have the next one ready to go after I speak to the boss.  Can see that we're through the worst of the project & am looking forward to next week & working with mentor buddy again and seeing just how much we can get through.

That husband came for a walk with me at lunch, & we did a loop past the new house.  There is some grass out the front, I couldn't remember.

That I have the freedom for either a lie-in, late start, or be off tomorrow depending on what I need.  That I am doing better & that'll be obvious to the doctor.  Glad for the continuity of care here, & always seeing the same doctor.

That it's quiet & I like my bed.  For meditation apps and being able to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment