Monday 31 August 2020

Relaxing

Thankful to have all day to relax & fill with hobbies.  

For sorting out my projects, & finding the pattern I've been looking for.  

For some interesting conversations with friends.

For husband bringing me a snack when he went shopping, & that I was watching when he wandered off in the wrong direction so I could intercept him.  

That I got the book finished so I can move onto the next one.

That I have the car so we can travel to shops & bring shopping home easily. 

That the bunny is still dry & seems happy to be moved in the carrier rather than carried directly.

That husband found a stiff broom (rather than the scrubbing brush) so I can clean the patio.

Thankful I got a "thanks for letting us know, we'll update our details" reply about an email I sent about a resource on the platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment