Friday 21 August 2020

Happy Life

Thankful for husband and having a happy life, a calm, well-resourced life.

That bunny's back end was dry this morning, & that the weather was dry enough to put her out for a bit & her back end was still dry when I put her away.

That we brought a hoover with us, & husband got the attachments so I can hoover the table.  That he cooked yummy dinner & only put the things I like into mine.  That he left out peeled carrots for me.  That he likes the night-light :)   That we played our new game again.

For being able to order things on Amazon & hopefully they'll arrive while we're home next week. 

That we can rearrange the house to accommodate 2 new working areas, one each.  That I had time to enjoy lying in bed with him, reading.  That I brought my Harry Potter books back.  Am glad I got the series, & that I kept them all.  That I enjoy reading, that I know how to read.  That I enjoy blogging & writing, & that I encounter some interesting ideas in other people's blogs.  For book suggestions that otherwise I'd never have heard of.

That I finally cleared away the jigsaw, & I have plenty of things to keep my mood up while I'm volunteering.

No comments:

Post a Comment