Friday 28 August 2020

Volunteering

Thankful that I looked at my watch & got husband up in time for his first meeting.  That I was awake & enjoyed reading for a bit after he got up.

That husband helped me move the run under shelter & that the bunny eventually went in & seemed to settle.  That she tolerated me washing her down this morning, & didn't seem wet this afternoon.  Fingers crossed.  That husband buys her treats automatically when he's shopping now.  That I'm enjoying the juice he bought me, & that I remembered to tell him that.  That he gives me decoy carrots when he's cooking.

That I enjoyed my first volunteering shift.  That I learnt how to use the platform better & that I figured out how to get emoji in chat.  That even though I panicked first, I soon calm down and breathe & get things under control.  Pleased that I am still expanding my comfort zone.  That the calendar is open for Sept & I got the shifts I wanted for the next couple of weeks.

That I've organised another meetup & have a couple of people coming. 

That I remembered to check the washer had finished & everything fit on the drier.  That I took the opportunity to take a break in the volunteering and am more confident doing that in future.

That I remembered to do my planks & I can tell I'm getting stronger at them.  That being able to do a good side plank means I can do them in Pilates instead of the mermaid which I dislike.  That I'm getting good use out of the Pilates mat husband bought me, & out of the weights, definitely was worth getting them.  That the second set of weights are still appropriate.

That I got my suguru finished, that I brought tipex with me & it's coming in useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment