Monday 10 August 2020

Beach

Thankful for meeting friends.  That there was no queue at the cafe when we were there, nor for the toilet.  That she remembered the cards to show me.  

That I had good catch up with friends.

That interview notification came through & i have downloaded the software ready.  That neighbour printed out the job description for me so I have it for easy reference.  For the internet & being able to do research, that I've found previous interview prep so i have a head start.  For being able to decline an invite so I can concentrate on interview prep.  That I've already met that friend.  Thankful for boundaries.  

That the weather was good for our beach trip.  & that there were menus for the ice-cream.   That I remembered my mask so I.could go in.

That there parking, & two friends got parked really close.to each other.  For being able to be supportive & encouraging.  That I am now longer in that work situation.

That we got to sit & enjoy the waves rolling up the beach.  That we are friends outside of work.  Really thankful I made the effort to spend time with her so we developed a friendship.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment