Saturday 15 August 2020

Travel & arrival

 So many reasons to be thankful on the journey:

  • friend helping me pack the car
  • everything fitting in the car
  • the weather being cool
  • the bunny being ok on the trip
  • the ease of driving & traffic conditions
  • the route was clearly signposted
  • when I turned across the dual carriageway there was nothing coming
  • another turn I made was onto an empty road
  • that when I pulled off the drive there was nothing coming (restricted visibility cos of the number of vans parked up)
    • that none of them were blocking my drive
  • I got to the ferry terminal in good time
  • loo break!
  • remembered the car deck number & my car was in full view from the door
  • booking the recliner was the way to go, & I got to nap in the quiet
  • that the bunny settled down straight away in the hutch & started eating
  • it was so good to see husband!  & he had the window open so the bedroom was cool
Today I am thankful for the house & everything we have to make our lockdown lives enjoyable,
that the bunny has been out enjoying her run, that we have take-aways nearby.  That I resisted chocolate.  That I got my police check submitted & have started taking care of some admin.  That Facebook reminded me of someone's birthday & I remembered to send him a message & we had a nice little catch up.
That husband got milk in for me so there's plenty for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment