Saturday 8 August 2020

Beach

Thankful for being motivated to get up when I was awake early.  For being able to take photos of husband's stuff & have him tell me to box or bring stuff.

For being able to trouble shoot internet issues, a reminder that I have that skill. And for husband being able to order me a new part, & then I found the spare.  Thankful for the internet.  And for messenger.  

For snacking before friend arrived & for her packing snacks.  That we found a lovely beach up the coast 

& had a nice walk.  That I had enough signal to phone the garage & arrange to collect the car tomorrow.

For spotting a decent beer garden pub doing food & sharing snacks.  & for the next beach.  For most people being considerate & distancing.  

For the washer & dryer & modern appliances.  For having a house, & transport & friends.  For being able to see progress in the packing.   For friend having got everything on husband's shopping list & me remembering to bring it home.  For neighbour being a key holder - for getting on with neighbours.  For friend holding spare car key & remembering that & returning it.

That extending my stay allows me to catch up with a few additional people.  Thankful for the effort friends make to meet me.  For the ones that have driven me around & treated me to days out.  

For remembering to do my grats before bed.  That this is a habit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment