Tuesday 11 August 2020

Context

Thankful for technology.  For moving my interview zone slightly so I wasn't banging against the door.  That it was quiet outside.  That I read up on interview questions & did some prep.  

That I got more of husband's favourite nuts & got myself some snacks to see me through til I get back.  That he rang to debrief after the interview. 

That I feel ready to go back now.  That staying the extra week was the right thing to do and that now it's time to go.  

That Friend has offered to help me pack, & another friend is helping with the garden.  

That the people in the corner shop remember me & we had a good chat.  That I remembered hay while I was in there.  All the staff are well & the chatty one is pleased to be back chatting with everyone - glad she's out of lockdown, that she survived it.  

Thankful for everyone who's been helping people through.  For friends I've been speaking to, & meeting.

For catching up with everyone I wanted to see, & a bonus call with an ex workmate.  For finally remembering to.post brother his parcel, that there was no queue for the post office when I got there, & that it was open

For being able to go to the beach.  For asking whether the side people were part of the queue, some Were & some weren't.  It wasn't the queue zone so I'm counting letting the people were thought They were in the queue (but weren't) into the actual queue in  front of me.  Glad the bin was one where o could put my rubbish in without actually touching the bin.

Happy with some of my interview answers.  Thankful that I am a happy smiley person & that came across.

Thankful for friends offering to help with the house.  & for being able to give stuff away.  Thankful there's no pressure for me to work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment