Monday 24 August 2020

Lazy days

Thankful bunny is still ok, & she is getting bolder hopping around the garden. Thankful we have a plan for making the run more suitable, & hopefully she'll be ok in it then.  That she seems content enough in her enclosure & we can connect the run to it, give her more room to hop around.

Thankful for husband's help & being able to get sorted with revenue dept. 
For having a job & income. 
That husband made lunch for me, enjoyed it, & we have steak for dinner.  

Thankful both the items I ordered are arriving this week when we'll definitely be home to receive them.

For friends & that it seems to be looking up for them at work.  For the internet & being able to keep in touch with people.  For the friend & her zoom Pilates class.

For getting up on target today, & it being good weather when I was out with bunny.  For enjoying reading & having access to books & plenty of time to read.

That it's dry so I can hang the washing out.  

For buying myself a puzzle book the other month, & for having graph paper & square paper so I can recreate the ones I've made a mess of.  For the exposure to new types of puzzles that I enjoy.

That there's room in my room for me to do Pilates in there, & it's a cooler room.

No comments:

Post a Comment