Sunday 9 August 2020

Friends

Thankful I have the freedom to stay longer & it's allowed me to see more friends.   For being able to get out & meet them, that pubs & cafes are open again.  That Friend got me a mini pud & it was Nik-sized & yummy.  That i resisted hot chocolate which meant I managed the pud. 

Thankful we have jobs and are reasonably secure.  That my friends & family are safe & well. 

That I've found homes for some of the stuff we're getting rid of.  & that I remembered to send the measurements. 

That I got to the garage for opening time and collected my car ok.  That it was cheaper than expected and I have money for the work.

That I can set a timer & do focussed stints of packing.  That alternating between the rooms provides a bit of variety.  

That a new friend will is speaking to me later to help with interview prep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment