Thursday 6 August 2020

Nuts

Thankful I went to the tip when I did, short queue.  That I have cleared some stuff out of the house & husband is parting with some stuff.    That I could carry the electricals. 

That I was home when friend arrived, & beach was a good suggestion.  We had a good chat.  Glad he's well & seems happy.  
That I met friends for lunch & we had a good chat & there's a chance to see them next week. 

That changing the ferry was easy.  That Friend is collecting me tomorrow & we're going out for lunch.  That I remembered husband's nuts & got to the shop before closing & no queue to get in.  That they had his favourite nuts & his favourite pop & i managed to get the bag to the car.  That he's just messaged me about more of his stuff so I don't have to ask.  

That bunny is ok, & seems happy.  When I was driving to beach & back the gaps in the traffic were big enough for friend to pull ou5 behind me & keep me in view.  That I found 2 spaces near each other at the beach.

That staying longer allows me to see another friend & we're having Sunday lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment