Sunday 30 August 2020

Social

Thankful that some established group members turned up, & that I took a book to read.  That I was there first & the others were all shown to the table ok.  That I managed to get a space in my favourite carpark & that Sunday parking is free.

That it was a nice day & we went for a walk to the park afterwards & found somewhere pleasant to sit & relax.

That I got everything I needed from the shop, & not having husband meant I got to spend ages in the craft section.  That I checked the recycling point (& it's clothes only) & then on the way back from the park we checked a different point & it takes glass.

That I got some lovely feedback from yesterday's volunteering session.

That I thought to put the bunny carrier in the run so when she hid in it while husband did noisy work she was easy to bring inside.  That he's put wind proofing on it & now she seems happier outside in it.  That the shop I was at this morning has a pet section so I know I can buy more hay when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment