Wednesday 26 August 2020

Fresh starts

Thankful for the chance to walk into a fresh new start, leaving the clutter & chaos behind.  Thankful for a clean emptyish house to keep in order, that all the laminate & tile is easier to clean than carpet.  That husband has decided to keep hoovering the stairs.  That he's removed the polystyrene out of the bin so we can put more rubbish in.

That I did a bit of cleaning, & it makes a difference, & I feel better for doing it.  For the previous tenants leaving us some basic cleaning supplies (sprays) & for our first food parcel containing cleaning cloths, thing we wouldn't've thought to get ourselves.  That it stayed dry while the washing was out & that dried.

That the weather is pleasant & I've enjoyed sitting reading & colouring in.  That husband took me for a walk & it stayed dry.  

That we managed to put the fence panel back in place.

That the boss is looking forward to me starting & has already booked me onto some training courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment