Tuesday 4 August 2020

Friends

Thankful I got my medication.  & that I got the pharmacy changed. 

That it stopped raining for our walk.  That I showed friend the beach & exercise machines & that there was a new cafe.  

Thankful we had the cafes to ourselves & some really good chats.  Enjoy talking with friend.  Thankful he drove &  gifted me his afternoon.  & that I remembered to give him his pressure, & that he  likes it. 

Thankful I got home just as evening friend messaged & that it was dry as we walked.  That we found some nice stones on the beach & for the crystal she gave me.  Glad I wore my blue necklace to give her.

Thankful to get car booked into garage & that I remembered to message other friend about the chippie.

Thankful we still have the internet here & i have udemy course videos to watch on place in place of the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment