Wednesday 5 August 2020

Beach

Thankful friend is happy with the hot chocolate.  That I managed to declutter some stuff.  That he likes the Dragon.

That we got to meet & it stopped raining for our walk.  That there were spaces in the car park.  & that he joined me for a cuppa.  That I got a long watch of the waves breaking.  I love watching that.  That the path was relatively empty & that we discovered that cafe yesterday & now he has somewhere new to take clients.  

That i caught up with neighbour & she's taken the mirrors.   That brother is going to accept some stuff.  That my unit was glued & it's now stacked with the others.  That I've cleared the backlog of washing. 

That bunny seems settled & is still happy being handled.   That she ate the grass in the hutch so she's definitely eating.  That I got a flexi ticket so it's easy to extend my stay.  That there is plenty of space on the ferry I was looking to change to.  The change is straight forward, & husband is supportive of me staying. 

That I've sorted out the car booking that suits me better.  Am pleased I'm thinking again.  

That i've found most of what I've been looking for to take to Ireland.  & husband has made decisions about some of his stuff.  That neighbour has offered to put the bin out for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment