Sunday 23 August 2020

Bunny hops

Thankful it was dry so I could sit out with the bunny, that she'd had a little hop around & will get in & out of the enclosure, & the run.  That she mooched around & didn't try to run away.  That I've experienced how windy it is & that might be her issue with it.

That one of my old colleagues has got in touch & is ok, that they have a diagnosis for him.

That I'm enjoying reading & taking it easy.  That I am calmer & happier than I was, & can continue this way.  All is well, life is good.

Thankful we have lots of space, & live in a nice neighbourhood, that it's quiet & safe.  For the supermarkets that do home delivery & that we can easily get a soon slot.  That we have the bathroom & ensuite, & a working shower.  

That husband is supportive of my hobbies, & tends to get me gifts along those lines.

For the fresh start we've been given, new house, new jobs, new country, new life.  A chance to reinvent ourselves if we want.  That there's no rush for me unpack, or clean, or sort out our old house.

For online communities, ways to keep in touch with friends, & to meet new people with similar interests.  The opportunity to meet new friends.  For all the schemes that allow people to pass on unwanted items, to declutter without things going to landfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment