Tuesday 1 September 2020

Travel

Thankful I took book with me, & was reading in the practice.  That there was plenty of parking, & the weather was good.  It was a nice place to have a wander around.  That the traffic was light & I found my way there ok.  That I passed the medical, things I was worried about aren't a big deal, & their toilets were open.  I even managed to get toilet roll out.

Thankful that I got the bead sorting finished, & have found & collated my in progress projects.

That someone offered to be a referee for me, so I was able to get one at short notice.  That original referee is now in contact so I am covered.

That husband made dinner for me, & we have plenty of fruit to enjoy.

That I've had enough of an impact on the people I've worked with that they remember me as approachable and competent and helpful & eager to learn.  The things I pride myself on :)


No comments:

Post a Comment