Sunday 16 August 2020

Bunny

Thankful the bunny is settled & eating well.
That it's been relatively cool today.

That I found my story cubes & have organised the meetup that I intended.  That I enjoy being creative and making up the stories, & for the blog so I can write any time (& showcase my work),

For a long lie-in & snuggle with husband, & for finishing the book I was enjoying, & for the books that I brought with me.  For enjoying reading & some indoor hobbies.  That I've got a good way into the first book & am happy.  That I kept the books because I knew I'd be re-reading them.  For "keep"ing my packing records and the books being easy to find, as well as a few other things I wanted to bring back.

That I've managed to set the scale up on the wifi here.

That I remembered to finish leaving feedback for someone.  & that I finished my training!  & that I've made progress on an admin task I took on.

No comments:

Post a Comment