Tuesday 25 August 2020

Volunteer

Thankful I have husband to support me, that we made it over here for a fresh start, that I have a new job to look forward to.

That my police check came back ok & I got to explore the platform before going live.  That I'm officially a crisis volunteer now.

For a contact who gave me a practice EFT session.  For getting a reading assigned to me today, & for a reply about the broken website. 

That I have all day to do whatever I please, that the shopping arrived after husband's call.  That I finally settled into reading my next book.

That my book & crystal tray both arrived today.  That I phoned up & paid the bins so they'll be collected again from next week.

That the bunny hutch survived the bad weather, & her back end's dry.  That the fence panel that blew down missed the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment