Wednesday 19 August 2020

Gardens

Thankful friend has chopped back garden, & taken some stuff from the house, & that he did it without injuring himself.  That he enjoyed it!  That there are more keyholders nearby & one let him back into the house.

That I can still have a nice lie-in when I want one, & read / colour / browse through the day.

That I have official confirmation I've passed the crisis training, & am well underway with the paperwork for the new job.  Medical is arranged without me having to go to Dublin.

A desk is in progress & we have some scope to shift furniture around to create work spaces for us both.

That I managed to remove the broken plug prong from the socket & now we have an additional socket in the bedroom.  That I found the fitbit charger before the battery ran out.

That the bunny let me examine her, & clean her a little, & I chopped some of her fur off.  Now that I've noticed & Googled it I can do something about it.





No comments:

Post a Comment