Saturday 22 August 2020

Home

Thankful that bunny is still ok, & dry.  That she put herself into the enclosure & seems happy enough there.  That she likes the cabbage husband got her.

That husband took me out for a walk, & there's a shortcut through an estate so it's not all main road.  That it stayed dry while we out, & while I mowed the lawn.  That we're allowed out of the house for exercise, & it's better than it was our first 2 weeks.

That we have clean running water, & a house, heating, shelter, food in the cupboards.  That we can still get shopping home delivery easily.

That I remembered grats before bedtime.

That I have enjoyed sitting around reading.

That I remembered to do friend's reading & she is happy with it.  That I have got my clipto working again & can add items.

No comments:

Post a Comment