Thursday 13 August 2020

Space & friends

Thankful my amazon delivery arrived early enough for me to get to the charity scheme before the earliest time I thought it closed, that the guy came out to help me unload the car & I asked him about the wardrobe & drawers.  That going back with the wardrobe took me to the 100 miles the garage recommended getting the nuts checked after.  That it was open late enough for me to get back there.

That I got home in time to clear a path for friend to safely carry tv out.  That there was an ice-cream van at the overflow carpark & a handy free bench for us to sit on, & we had a good chat. I'm glad he's happy & life is good for him.  

That he took the drawers as well, & we're now connected on whatsapp as his favourite communication beyond steam.  That carrying the drawers out helped me realise I needed tp do more work before the bed could be removed & I had that done just before friend arrive. That I remembered the mattress came in by being flipped over the banister & we did that again.  That I drove the mattress over to save us waiting in for them make a second trip, & it was early enough to head to the new cafe again.  thankful we got in & got our drinks, & that i turned down the offer of food - I had a big lunch.  Thankful I ate after dropping off the wardrobe & it was substantial enough to see me through.  Also glad there weren't any brownies out so I couldn't be tempted.

Now that lot's gone there is loads of space to pack into & I really feel like I've made some progress.  There's probably more progress than I think, it's jusst hard to see it.  I also made a trip to the tip this time.  Even without more packing I have cleared plenty of space.  

Thankful there was space in the carparks we went to, that friend drove to the final beach because my car wouldn't've turned round in the tiny space hers did.


No comments:

Post a Comment