Tuesday 18 August 2020

Taking things forgranted

Thankful I have a job offer,  that I have people who'll be referees for me.  For the agency I'm dealing with and phones and computers and the internet that make it possible to deal with people remotely.  That we managed to get a printer (and paper and ink) & that it scans.

For being able to have a lie-in, that it stopped raining and husband hung his washing out.  

For having a garden for the bunny to go in, & husband building her hutch & run.  That she seems to have settled.  

That I figured out to update the webpage I'm looking after.

For husband cooking for me, & for having entertainment, tv shows, books, colouring.

That I remembered Pilates in time to join in.

For having a house, & furniture & food.  For safe drinking water, & heating.  For living in a nice area.  That no-one's signed up for my online lunch tomorrow so I've cancelled it.

For having friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment