Monday 31 January 2022

Hope

Got into work in time for a chat & tier.  Enjoyed being in & getting the social, & caught up with a few people that was worthwhile.  My emoji returned.

I figured out how to make the methods work, & am pleased with myself.  

Husband brought me unsolicited hot chocolate.  

I made it to Pilates & enjoyed the whole session, glad I went, & for the variety she includes.

That husband fixed the internet so I could come home & work, & take him to the viewing.  That he finished his meeting in time to come to the viewing, & it's a lovely house.  Think that definitely the right area for us.

That boss is flexible enough that I could take the time for the viewing, & that I could disappear for a while the other day for the mortgage appointment.  That husband is well underway with the process of getting the approval.

Got my 10,000 steps.

That the crafting meet is starting this week & it's on Friday rather than Wednesday which is much better.
& I got a supportive reply from the mentoring coordinator.

That the boss came to the team meeting & I remembered what to ask the questions I needed to & everything is ok.  That team mate reviewed the urgent methods for me, & the people at the other site were helpful.

What went well?
I did great at Pilates, figured out how to make the methods work, 

No comments:

Post a Comment