Thursday 27 January 2022

House

House is sold!!  I am so relieved and super happy.  Neighbour went in earlier in the week & so I have meter readings.  Glad I found the moving out service too & our insurance agreement is cancelled etc. too (& won't renew).

There's a house on the market today on the estate we were originally interested in, & it's well within our budget.

Dinner was enjoyable & I chose well (with husband's help), & glad dessert was mentioned in time for me to leave half my dinner & get it take-away so I have it for lunch tomorrow & was able to enjoy cheesecake.  

Remembered the lunch meeting & that was pleasant too.  Feeling calmer & less antsy in general now.  

Am loving the crochet & this second piece has much neater edges.  Am proud of myself.


What went well
Really pleased with myself for deciding to turn the wobbly edged crochet into a bookmark for friend's birthday.  Have it flattening now and might embroider her name onto it.
Managed to create the QDa method, & spoke up in a meeting with a suggestion that was well received.
Reached out for help - was courageous.  Have been braver in general risks with opening up to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment