Tuesday 25 January 2022

Refresh

Glad I had the crochet hook with the wool & watched a different tutorial that is more my style and have plenty of wool to practice with.  

That I am excited about learning, & the volunteer coordinator got in touch so new things are coming up.  Also glad I gave up the previous volunteering, & glad I met friend in Cork through it.  Thankful she reached out & we became friends.

That the boss likes what I did with the review, & I logged back on later & fixed an issue.  

That I managed to switch half of tomorrow to get time off today & went to the woods.  That made me feel better & I got back in time for lunch & to take husband to work.

That the meeting was worth attending.  That I had a few sensible inputs & the organiser is thinking along similar lines to us.

Friend is happy with her scarf & it survived the wash.




No comments:

Post a Comment