Sunday 30 January 2022

Still happy

Pleased I'm still in a good mood.  That husband came to the forest with me, & we found the cafe.  That it was dry when we at the woods & it didn't start raining til after we were back in the house.

That he reminded me about bunny greens and it was dry when I walked to the corner shop - & that trip got me the steps I needed to make target.  

That we did weights, & are restarting that habit.  I haven't lost too much progress since last time, & it's only a month since our last session which isn't bad compared to other breaks.

That the mentee turned up & is grateful for the sessions even if I'm not meeting his expectations.  Have emailed the coordinator & maybe this is my chance to retire from this too.

That I found a cool crafting bag and once it arrives I can tidy up my wool and projects.

Thankful to the friends I've been chatting with today.

That it was easy to open the savings account, & I was right not to get the money transferred into my current account where I'd worry about it.

What went well?
Proud of my second square, the edges are straight.  That I did the weights with husband rather than making excuses.  I resisted chocolate at bedtime.  & started a savings account.

No comments:

Post a Comment