Friday 21 January 2022

Weekend

Thankful for an easy day, that someone spotted a mistake that was rectified before it caused an issue.
That the boss knows I want to speak with him, & turned up to today's team meeting.  That even though there's a lot of work, it's manageable and the deadlines are far enough away to not be pressured.

For going shopping with husband & getting my steps in.  That the roads were quiet & it was easy to park, & he remembered greens for the bunny.  That he regularly remembers greens for the bunny, & gets me things that I like too.

That the exercise machine has stopped squeaking. & we have space to leave it out and accessible.  For all the exercise opportunities there are, as well as music and space.

That friend likes the grid I created for her.  That I was inspired to send her Reiki this morning & build her the grid.  That I was in a good mood all day.

For husband agreeing to come to the forest, that he makes the effort to do things I like.  That we have shared hobbies & enough in common to talk about.

That usually I get texts ok to use for logging into the bank etc & problems tonight are a reminder not to take it forgranted.


No comments:

Post a Comment