Friday 28 January 2022

House progress

Glad to be so much lighter after the house sale.  That I got to share the news with the team & the boss.

That a feasible house came on the market yesterday & husband agreed to go for a viewing (which I managed to arrange).  He's started the process of getting a mortgage agreement in principle.  & the amount we can borrow is in line with where we were expecting & the houses we're looking at, so that's good.

There are starting to be houses on the market again & there are a few of interest.  That my boss is fine with me taking the time to speak to the lender, & to go & look at houses etc.  That he's happy with me in general & supportive, & I like working for him & being in the team.

That I asked a couple of friends to dowse for me regarding my current first choice & the answers are positive.  Thankful they did that for me, & the results.  For the internet and easily sharing links with people so they can share my excitement at house hunting.  

That husband agreed to go to the supermarket when I said I'm busy tomorrow, & the shop I wanted was open when I got there (cos it's Friday) & I checked the times for the rest of the week.  That I got more crochet hooks of different sizes & am excited about my next square, & maybe learning a different style for it.

That I found my set of crochet hooks before we went out so I knew what sizes I had.  That I like the bigger ones, & had a good range now.  & I can build up the knitting needles collection as required.  Plus I resisted buying more wool til I decide on a thickness.



What went well?
I am pleased with my square, I got a reply & she's asking for photos so I can send one with the ruler on to show the dimensions.  Was in a good mood all day, & made a start on a task I was avoiding.  I like the way the variegated wool comes out in the squares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment